avail wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:33 pm
this update contains a lot of fixes, but could also contain a lot of bugs.
firstly. it works much differently. I always hated how when running a fourdeltaone-like client, it ruined your install (modifying steam files, deleting binaries, [...]) so, it now runs from out of the game folder. please delete:
- data/ folder
and afterwards verify your game through steam, or get someone to send you:
Download the new updater from the pinned messages on the discord
make a new folder (anywhere, it can be on your desktop, in your games directory, in the black ops directory, ...), and drop t5m.exe in to it, then run it.
features over the previous t5m version:
- working server flags
- dvar-related changes: cg_fov, cg_fovScale unprotected, r_noborder for both sp and mp
- party_minplayers read from dedicated server config (not tested)
- added con_enableBdLogging dvar to toggle demonware emulator logs in your console - disabled by default
- sv_network_fps max changed to 1000
- working RCon
- working CAC
- disabled UPNP
- fixed "connecting..." issues for non-English game versions
- stability improvements and more features to theater/leaderboards
if you encounter any bugs, please reply to this thread.
ps: the player configs are now stored next to t5m.exe, no longer in the game directory. so, if you wish to keep using your existing config files, copy conLZM.cfg and config_mp.cfg from your game's players/ folder, and make a new players/ folder next to t5m.exe.