Re: T5M Release

#13
Demynnfire wrote:
Altri wrote:Questions ; Should it ask me for a login or no?
Yes it should.
I got it.
I used the same login as RepZ so it didn't even ask me.
It's working B) I'm also hosting a server.
I'm going to do whatever I can do bring some people here.
Gunna work on a tut too.

Re: T5M Release

#17
ARX-4 Ops wrote:hi, i know youare from 4d1 and have almost the whole 4d1's project resource
i am a cod fan from china .Many players in my country do not know your website and project.
as you konwn, the net in my conutry is not good so some of chinese players can not connect to your emulate server successfully.
i have chosen many Team from AIW to,InterOPS ,4D1 AND SO ON
we hope to create a Stable emulator server in china

i have some useful resource like bfbc2,bf3 emulator,would you like to exchange your resource with us ?

if you want ,conact to my email thx

we can talk with email
Odd how your ISP would have already blocked you guys from connecting to this project's NP. Are you sure it's not something else? Also this client is stable from what I hear (I haven't tried it myself) I think all you need to do is maybe host some servers and your friends should be able to connect fine with no ping issues.
odd, very odd.
ѕтeaM

Re: T5M Release

#18
Vicious wrote:Odd how your ISP would have already blocked you guys from connecting to this project's NP. Are you sure it's not something else? Also this client is stable from what I hear (I haven't tried it myself) I think all you need to do is maybe host some servers and your friends should be able to connect fine with no ping issues.
Nobody blocks port 3036 and/or 20810. The "players" were probably unable to connect to NP as authserv decides to close itself when nobody connects for a while.
snowflake

Re: T5M Release

#19
redrosid wrote:
Vicious wrote:Odd how your ISP would have already blocked you guys from connecting to this project's NP. Are you sure it's not something else? Also this client is stable from what I hear (I haven't tried it myself) I think all you need to do is maybe host some servers and your friends should be able to connect fine with no ping issues.
Nobody blocks port 3036 and/or 20810. The "players" were probably unable to connect to NP as authserv decides to close itself when nobody connects for a while.
Yeah as I thought, didn't understand what he meant by his players not being able to connect. I "thought" it must be something related to China's ISP policies. Also authserv closing cause it feels lonely, that's sad, looks suicidal and depressive.
odd, very odd.
ѕтeaM

Re: T5M Release

#20
Vicious wrote:
redrosid wrote:
Vicious wrote:Odd how your ISP would have already blocked you guys from connecting to this project's NP. Are you sure it's not something else? Also this client is stable from what I hear (I haven't tried it myself) I think all you need to do is maybe host some servers and your friends should be able to connect fine with no ping issues.
Nobody blocks port 3036 and/or 20810. The "players" were probably unable to connect to NP as authserv decides to close itself when nobody connects for a while.
Yeah as I thought, didn't understand what he meant by his players not being able to connect. I "thought" it must be something related to China's ISP policies. Also authserv closing cause it feels lonely, that's sad, looks suicidal and depressive.

some of my friends get problems on fetching stats from your srv
cron