IW4m Continuation?

Hey Guy's i just want to ask a question about iw4m the title say what i would like to ask :)

so is there a way to continue iw4m?

React is down (hacked)

so if is there a way than tell me please i dont like the copy/paste shit of iw4play or repz shit

if there are some financial help needed i will do my best to help.
IW4M IW5M T5M T6M
_____________Dedicated Server_____________
-------------------------Soon--------------------------

Re: IW4m Continuation?

That'd be interesting, IW4M has by far the biggest potential in term of modifications, the implementation of friendlist/dedis/new maps...etc was quite blasting at the time and I felt frustrated to never see the end of it, especially the "inverse" thing that NTA was working on.

Idaho wrote:That'd be interesting, IW4M has by far the biggest potential in term of modifications, the implementation of friendlist/dedis/new maps...etc was quite blasting at the time and I felt frustrated to never see the end of it, especially the "inverse" thing that NTA was working on.
Well I've been working on iw4m on and off for ages now. I think I might just ask momo and apadayo if I can reuse the code they contribute towards old REKT IW4
snowflake

redrosid wrote:is this project lan or am I missing something
You missed something. Something that made people move from other clients to React was the "zero-downtime" due to LAN support.
Reason enough for some to keep using that client although the project is dead.