2019 T5M update

this update contains a lot of fixes, but could also contain a lot of bugs.

firstly. it works much differently. I always hated how when running a fourdeltaone-like client, it ruined your install (modifying steam files, deleting binaries, [...]) so, it now runs from out of the game folder. please delete:
  • t5m.exe
  • t5m.ini
  • caches.xml
  • t5mp.exe
  • t5sp.exe
  • t5mlogo.bmp
  • t5game.dll
  • libnp.dll
  • data/ folder
  • zone/english/rekt_zm.ff

and afterwards verify your game through steam, or get someone to send you:
  • zone/common/code_post_gfx_mp.ff
  • zone/common/code_pre_gfx_mp.ff
  • zone/common/patch_mp.ff
  • zone/common/patch_ui_mp.ff

Download the new updater from the pinned messages on the discord.
please make a new folder (anywhere, it can be on your desktop, in your games directory, in the black ops directory, ...), and drop t5m.exe in to it, then run it.

features over the previous t5m version:
  • working server flags
  • dvar-related changes: cg_fov, cg_fovScale unprotected, r_noborder for both sp and mp
  • party_minplayers read from dedicated server config (not tested)
  • added con_enableBdLogging dvar to toggle demonware emulator logs in your console - disabled by default
  • sv_network_fps max changed to 1000
  • working RCon
  • working CAC
  • disabled UPNP
  • fixed "connecting..." issues for non-English game versions
  • stability improvements and more features to theater/leaderboards
if you encounter any bugs, please reply to this thread.

ps: the player configs are now stored next to t5m.exe, no longer in the game directory. so, if you wish to keep using your existing config files, copy conLZM.cfg and config_mp.cfg from your game's players/ folder, and make a new players/ folder next to t5m.exe.
snowflake

Re: 2019 T5M update

Hi, I did delete the programs and verify if the needed programs were in my Black Ops file. Then I launched T5M in a file placed in my Desktop and it firstly says "binkw32.dll is missing" and it says to come on this thread to learn the features... can u help me? :(

Yes, but you have to turn off playlists. Then you can set sv_maprotation but that has a small bug that needs to be fixed first to be useful.
~~ Want to support me or thank me? Help filling up the [AWOG] servers :) ~~
~~ We host servers for: T5, T6, IW4, BFBC2, CS:S, CS:GO, GMod, L4D2 and plan to add Venice Unleashed plus Oxygen soon™ ~~
~~ We are always looking for new admins ~~
~~ https://awog.at/discord ~~
~~ Visit https://awog.at ~~

Granolaaa wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:32 pm
Hi, I did delete the programs and verify if the needed programs were in my Black Ops file. Then I launched T5M in a file placed in my Desktop and it firstly says "binkw32.dll is missing" and it says to come on this thread to learn the features... can u help me? :(
I have the same problem help :(