This short guide will show you how to install linkermod for Rekt T5, this process is now semi automated and will setup symbolic links for your players and mod folders from your base game to your RektT5 folder.
- Download LinkerMod https://github.com/Nukem9/LinkerMod/releases (GameMod.zip)
- Extract the contents of the LinkerMod zip to your Black Ops 1 game folder (where BlackOps.exe usually is)
- Download the following zip file and extract the t5m_link_helper.exe to your RektT5 folder (where t5m.exe is) download/file.php?id=13
- Run the t5m_link_helper.exe and it will symbolic link the required folders and create a shortcut so you can easily launch linkerMod
- Now simply install any mods into the mods folder:
- Use the T5M LinkerMod shortcut (As seen in the image in Step 4) to launch the game, then load a mod of your choice via the menu.
A mod to try out
I strongly recommend trying out the mod Black Ops 1 Reimagined, it's a mod that aims to improve the existing zombies experience in the form of thousands of bugs fixes and quality of life changes. Please check out the detailed changelog for more info.
Archived old post of manually setting up mod support: https://pastebin.com/dbs3f2yU